Northern Star’s amenities were designed to provide a carefree and comfortable vacation that allows you to focus on what matters most to you. Whether you’re savoring the breathtaking views or enjoying the company of friends over apéritifs in the salon, as a guest of Northern Star you will have everything you could ever want from a chartered yacht vacation with an impeccable crew at your service and an array of luxury onboard amenities to enjoy. So relax and unwind as you settle into the elegant and inviting atmosphere of Northern Star.
There are plenty of adventure and regionally focused games and books for your perusal as well as equipment for recreational activities for all ages and interests. You’ll also have the use of Northern Star’s tender to take ashore or go on boating excursions to secluded and remote beaches. Life jackets are onboard for all ages and jacklines, harnesses and tethers are available to provide additional safety to children while under sail.
The galley has a fully equipped kitchen and well-stocked bar that will be thoughtfully provisioned with your personal tastes and dietary needs in mind. From breakfast in the salon to sunset dinners on deck, your journey at sea will also be complemented by an array of sumptuous on-board dining featuring the best seasonal and local ingredients carefully selected by your own private chef.
- Fully air conditioned/heated
- Ample storage and shelving
- Fine linens, luxurious bedding and well-appointed interior accompaniments
- 4 elegant and spacious cabins: sleeps 8
- 3 showers/heads: Master Suite, VIP suite, and guest bathroom
- DVD/CD entertainment system with MP3 input
- Plasma television
Dining / Galley
- Force 10 four-burner stove with oven
- Otsein-Hoover washing machine
Water Sports, Recreational Equipment and Tender
- Snorkel gear
- Diving tank
- Fishing gear
- Paddle boards
- Children’s water toys and inflatables
- Two Citizen collapsible bikes for local exploration
- 2 x Avon 12-person life raft
- 2’ AB Inflatable dinghy with 30-hp Tohatsu engine
- Zodiac Mark 2, 3.5 metre traditional clinker-built varnished rowing dinghy